APPROVAL TO LINK TO THIS SITE
The Last Outpost encourages linking to this Site by any person or organization who has an interest in the resources or services provided by The Last Outpost.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AND WARRANTIES BY YOU
You acknowledge that:
- information contained in or made accessible by the Site:
- is general in nature and cannot take into account your particular circumstances;
- is NOT made available to you or the public as professionally binding advice of whatever nature and The Last Outpost does not herewith create an advisor relationship with you; and
- represent the views, statements and opinions of the author of any conference paper, article, research paper or other material contained in or made accessible by the Site and does not necessarily represent the views, statements, opinion, knowledge or commitment to a particular course of action of The Last Outpost
- links to other websites on the Site:
- are not under the control of The Last Outpost and may contain computer viruses;
- are inserted for convenience and do not constitute The Last Outpost’s endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organization, product or service; and
- may be provided but it is your responsibility to make your own investigations, decisions and inquiries about the information retrieved from other websites;
- references to the products or services provided by a person or company on the Site do not imply any form of endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by The Last Outpost of the products or services provided by that person or company;
- transmission to or from the Site may be intercepted, used and modified by third parties; and
- you are solely responsible for any content submitted by you to the Site.
- any content submitted by you to the Site becomes the property of The Last Outpost.
You warrant to The Last Outpost that you will not:
- impersonate any person, entity or corporation, or enter a fictitious name or entity name on any form on the Site;
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Site for any purpose;
- submit any content that:
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity;
- contains any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of unsanctioned solicitation, including without limitation junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail;
- contains a survey, contest, or pyramid scheme; or
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or another computer; or
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site.
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY
- While the information and software contained in or made accessible by the Site has been formulated in good faith and with all due care, The Last Outpost does NOT warrant:
- its accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness;
- that it is free from errors or omission, or that it is definitive;
- that it is free from computer viruses or other defects; or
- its fitness of purpose for any use.
- Before relying on the information contained in or made accessible by the Site, you should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for your purposes, and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Limitation of liability.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the information and software stored in or made accessible by the Site, or in response to a request for information or advice, is made available to you on the understanding that The Last Outpost and its employees and agents are not liable to you for any loss, damage,
cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of you using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the information or otherwise.
- The Last Outpost does not attempt to exclude any rights or remedies which cannot be excluded. The Last Outpost excludes all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, statute or the general law.
- To the extent permitted by law, The Last Outpost’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of The Last Outpost to the supply of the software or information services again.
Indemnity by you.
- It is a condition of the use of the Site that you indemnify the authors and operators of the Site against all claims and actions however arising from the use of material, information, advice or links provided in the Site or otherwise provided by The Last Outpost including but not limited to, direct or consequential breaches of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or contravention of any local, national, or international restrictions on the publication or transmission of content.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
This Site is copyrighted. “The Last Outpost”™, “ALP653.com”™, their related icons and all other trademarks and service marks are the intellectual property (IP) of their respective owners.
- You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organization. Apart from any use as permitted under U.S.A. copyright laws, all other rights are reserved by The Last Outpost.
- This Site is protected by U.S.A. and international copyrights in the graphics, design, layout, typography, and expression of information, whether as a compilation or otherwise.
- Information on the Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part for general publication or commercial purposes without the permission of The Last Outpost.
- The Site may contain trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes or other intellectual property rights of The Last Outpost and/or other third parties, or references to such trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes or other intellectual property rights. No license, interest or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes and other intellectual property rights of The Last Outpost and/or other third parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Any reproduction or use of any of the content of the Site, without the express written consent of The Last Outpost or unless expressly authorized by law, is prohibited.